- Quarterly 10% off Department Sales.
- 20% off Special Orders. As a co-op owner, you have access to our distributors, which means you can special order cases or bulk quantities of almost any product available to us. Owners save 20% off the regular retail price, excluding Co+op Deals and Co+op Basics, which are sold at the advertised price. Sale item orders must be placed before the sale ends.
- 10% off Owner Appreciation Weeks Quarterly. This features 10% off an entire department for a designated week during each quarter.
- 10% Off Local Products In Our Health & BodyCare Department.
- Owners get 5% off on the 5th of every month.
- E-Receipts: Go paperless!
- Help to lead the Co+op and shape our future by running and voting for the Board of Directors.
Join over 2500 other owners who are committed to improving access to healthy, local foods & creating a more just, equitable food system.
Joining the co-op involves completing an application and making a payment toward the $250 equity share. This payment can be made in yearly installments of $25 over ten years, or $12.50 over twenty years. After that an owner is fully vested in the co-op and no more yearly payments are required. Your equity payment is used to help keep the co-op viable (update equipment, make improvements, fix things, etc). If the co-op makes a profit during the business year, that profit is shared by the owners through a patronage rebate payment determined by the Board of Directors.
An owner/ownership can be an individual or a group of individuals that share a kitchen. Each ownership will have a primary name attached to the account and each ownership is allowed one vote in Board elections and bylaw updates. Individuals who want to serve on the Board must be listed as the primary name on the ownership. (An ownership account can have multiple names attached to it.)
It may take up to 3 business days to process your Ownership.