Ways to Save
Co-op owners can save 5% on their shopping trip the 5th of every month — a great opportunity to stock your pantry! More details.
The French Broad Co-op welcomes SNAP participants.
Double Up Food Bucks is a healthy food incentive program that doubles value of federal nutrition benefits spent at farmers’ markets, helping people buy local food while supporting our local farmers and economy. Find out how Double Up works here.
We boast the largest selection of bulk herbs in the Southeast! We’ve got just about every bulk herb, tea, and spice that you could imagine. In addition to the herbs and spices, we have all fair trade coffees, grains, nuts and flours (including rice and flours for those who are on gluten-free diets). Buying in bulk is one of the most economical ways to shop natural foods! It’s also one of the most Earth-friendly. You save money by not paying for packaging and that’s less cardboard and paper products used in the process. We welcome you to bring your own containers: our cashiers can weight them up at the front before you fill them.
Better Food Value
Enjoy nutrition-packed, natural foods from French Broad Food Co-op and you’ll get the most food value for your dollar. You can also invest in your “food values” by choosing products that are organic, local, and fair trade — from a community-owned and operated store!
Better eating may help lower your health care costs in the long run!
* Savings at your coop: We do not combine discounts (i.e., in store coupons, discount days). We will use the greater discount. Discounts do not apply to ownership payments, gift cards, or MLC payments.
- Coop Deals*
- Coop Basics*
- Quarterly Community Appreciation Days, 10% off your entire purchase*
- Special Order in Case Quantity or Bulk, save 10% off
- Health & Body Care Line Drives
- Wine half cases (6) 5%, Wine Cases (12) 10%
Owner Only Savings:
all of the above, plus…
- 5% off your purchase when you join or renew*
- 5% off on the 5th of every month*
- 20% off special orders in bulk or case quantity*
- Everyday Owner Pricing on select items in all departments*
- 10% off All Local items in Health & Body Care.*
- Use your Go Local Card before 12noon or after 6pm for $5 off $75*
- Look for the monthly orange Owner Deals tags for special savings.*
- Quarterly 10% off days in sub-departments*
- Rent the Movement & Learning center for $15/hr before 5pm, $25/hr after 5pm.*